Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize and understand emotions and are using this awareness to manage your relationships with others. Organizations committed to bringing out the best from people strive to improve performance by developing emotional intelligence. Our highly engaging and experiential EQ training gives participants the tools and insights to improve behaviors that impact performance.
We are certified to use an online assessment EQ tool developed by TalentSmart and we can also provide participants with the EQ 2.0 book full of tips for increasing your emotional intelligence.
How it Works
Introduction: Learn the business case for utilizing EQ to improve engagement and results.
EQ Defined: Explore the four domains of emotional intelligence.
Understand the Team: Learn about team dynamics through the lens of Emotional Intelligence.
EQ in Action: Practice leveraging the team’s EQ strengths through interactive team challenges.
Closing: Set goals for personal and team development based on the learning from the day.
- Understand your strengths and challenges in the four EQ domains
- Learn and practice strategies for managing stress
- Improve leadership capabilities through strengthening EQ
- 3–6 hour program
- Group size up to 40
- Low fitness level
- Pairs well with many of our Adventure and Problem Solving programs
- Follow-up programs for team and leadership development are available